2010年9月3日星期五

NBA Alternate Jerseys Part2

Blazers' Throwback Red




This picture gives us a look at Portland's alternate uniforms for 2009. The one on the left is the focus here.

Boring is the prognosis. However, I really like the one on the right—stay tuned.



Magic's Black Alternate


The Magic broke these bad boys back out this season. I'm kind of disappointed they didn't just make an updated version of these to go with their newer uniforms.

But the throwback is cool I guess. I'm never really a huge fan of pinstripes though. They can be murder on your eyes if you don't have a high definition signal.



Jazz's Light Blue Alternate


Light blue and dark blue, haven't seen that before.

I will say I like how Utah uses the vertical wordmark on the pants, and the chest font is throwback.

Someone has to do something with AK-47's hair though. What a goob.



Blazers' Red Alternate


Another boring uniform, one of which I prefer over the primary road.

I prefer these over Portland's regular black jerseys, however alternates with the same template get boring after a while. You will notice I like when teams mix the design up a bit.



Pacers' Yellow Alternate


These are nice and clean, but they kind of remind me of a college basketball uniform. Michigan or West Virginia might come to mind.

I'm just not a fan of really light jerseys. I think their navy blue regulars are some of the best in the NBA.

I think changing the side panels to blue on the these bad boys would make for a pretty cool look, but for now it is just too much yellow to handle.



Nuggets' Navy Alternate.


I can't seem to figure these things out. The script on the chest for one is terrible. Two, the side panels just seem to not fit with the rest of the uniform.

Denver's regular home and away are great in my opinion, so seeing these things always kills it for me.

I almost want to see them go for some gold alternates, now that the Hawks and Hornets no longer have gold jerseys.

Another case of navy blue and light blue. Weak. Anything is better than the rainbow uniforms though.



Cavs' Blue Alternate

Everyone is making jokes that LeBron specifically called for these uniforms to be made so he could get used to playing in blue and orange.

Cleveland's regular uniform set is great, so I really do not get why they keep throwing alternates at us.

Last season they wore yellow alternates. Then they wore blue alternates (not similar to these). They also wore wine colored throwbackish uniforms this year.

Whew!



Pistons' Red Alternate


Here is another color scheme you are going to get tired of pretty fast—red and blue.

Way too many teams in sports use it, and of course most try to utilize a blue and red jersey because both colors are T.V. friendly.

The result is an overshare. There is nothing about these uniforms that are outstanding.

However, anything is better than the Pistons' brick red and green days, so as long as they are in their original colors I am okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is from: www.jerseysguides.com

Please check for NBA sports jerseys, NBA Jerseys, Lakers jerseys, Celtics Jerseys, Heat

Jerseys

Email/msn: fredprovider@hotmail.com

没有评论:

发表评论